St. John the Divine Ecumenical Ministry

From the 1890’s until 1920 Keremeos was served from Penticton. In 1920 Keremeos was organized into a separate parish, including Cawston, and in 1921 St. John the Divine Church was built. Keremeos became an outstation of the parish of Oliver in 1929. From 1938 to 1946, it was, with Oliver, connected with St. Saviour’s, Penticton. From 1946 to 1956, Keremeos remained with the reconstituted parish of Oliver. Keremeos was separated with Osoyoos in 1956 into the new parish of Keremeos-Osoyoos. In 1964 Osoyoos was added to Oliver again. Since about 1966 Keremeos has been part of a shared ministry with the United Church. [Anglican Church Archives Network in British Columbia

PO Box 211

Communities Served: Crawston, Hedley & Keremeos
Phone: 250-499-5451
Location: 607 5th St.
V0X 1N0